If you would like to extend/renew your visa (for the first time), please follow these steps:
1. Please send us your passport copy and the page containing your current Vietnam visa to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will inform you about the visa extension fee and whether your visa can be extended/renewed as visa extension varies for each case.
3. You need to bring the our original passport to our offices.
Hanoi Head Office
Add: 3rd Floor, Naforimex Building, No. 40 Hai Ba Trung Str, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
Tel: +(84-4) 3747.5456 – 101 | Fax: +(84-4) 3747.5440 | Hotline: +84-911 433 327
Ho Chi Minh Office
Add: Suite 602A, 6th Floor, 57-59 Hồ Tùng Mậu Str, Bến Nghé, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
Tel: + 84.8.3825.7636 | Fax: + 84.8.3825.7639
4. Wait some days to get your passport back together with your new stamped visa. See the below table for detail processing time for each type of visa:
|Visa Types for Extension||Processing time||Notes|
|1 month single||Extend 1 month single||5-7|
|Renew 1 month single||7||Applicable for those have visa exemption|
|3 month single/ multiple||Extend 3 months single/ multiple||10||Effective for 3 months visa|
|Renew 3 months single/ multiple||10||Effective for 1 month visa|
- You’d better extend/renew your visa at least 1 week (for 3 months visa, preferably 2 weeks) before your visa is expired.
- Before you apply for visa extension, your passport must have 2 blank pages at maximum.
- We assist for those extend /renew visa for the first time.
- For tourist and business Visa, this visa extension/renewal is only applicable for 1 month or 3 months (single/ multiple)
- For Diplomatic, Official visas, and other types of visa should be applied through the official agencies or government or business sponsor or contact the Vietnam Immigration Department in person.
* In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Ha Noi
* In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang
* In Hochiminh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City