Apply Visa Online
The reservation should be sent by fax, mail, e-mail, online via our website or you can come over our office to book your tour directly if it’s convenient for you.
Ha Noi Office:+84.24.3747.5456| Add: Floor 10, Pacific Place building, No 83B Ly Thuong Kiet Str, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Saigon Office:+84.28.3825.7636, Add: Floor 3, Vietcomreal Building, No. 68 Nguyen Hue Str, D.1, Hochiminh, Vietnam
You can pay by cash (USD, EUR, GBP, DONG, AUD) or credit card (Visa, Master, Amex, JCB) through online payment system such as Onepay or Paypal.
We do not charge anything if you settle payment by credit card for all visa bookings.
The payment of car rental, following the policy: plus extra 2% (3.8% for Amex) for bank service charge and you must inform in advance.
Refund and compensation
In case of denied applications without changes or changes are made in appropriate time, refund will be as:
- Denied applications will be refunded 100%
- If you have any trouble with our services, staff, vehicles or something like that, please complain to us in 24 hours. We will try our best to deal with your problems and offer you the refund or compensation base on each circumstance. Any complaints after 24 hours (from the time of problems) will not be handled.
- No amount of refunds and compensations will be paid due to special circumstances, such as extreme weather conditions, political instability, third party strike.
- With our mistake, we are going to re-do the new approved letter.
Credit cannot be applied to applications submitted through other agencies or applications submitted to Consulates directly.
We collect information to serve in better way to those who want to use services of visa4vietnam.com. Customers’ info is used in following purposes:
- Contact and discuss to customers about required services.
- Provide services to the right people, right place and on time.
- Notification of changes in schedule due to factors beyond the control objective through email, phone
Make registrations for visa application.
Using customers’ information is an agreement between visa4vietnam.com and customers. We do not sell it for third party or use for other purposes without customers’ permission.
We always aware that personal privacy is very important. Therefore, we continue to improve our system, apply the best technology to assure information security. You can find the Comodo certificate on our website
As a user, you have the right to know our practices regarding information privacy and understand how we process any personal data that we collect from you or you provide to us.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We would also like to store and use your personal data for future marketing purposes (for example, sending you our marketing material) unless you have told us that you do not wish us to do so. All personal data you give us (including sensitive personal data) will be kept but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive any marketing material or communications from us, please e-mail email@example.com. We do not sell personal data to any third party.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures which are intended to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
You are generally entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We will charge a fee to respond to such a request. We promise to respond to your request within 40 days of receiving your written request and fee. In certain limited circumstances we are entitled to refuse your request.
If you believe that any of your personal data which we are processing is inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately.