What is a "Vietnam Visa on Arrival"?
A visa on arrival in Vietnam is a legal procedure for issuing visas. We take care of everything. You apply information just by a few clicks of mouse. After 1 hour to 3 days (it depends of the processing mode that you selected) to receive your visa approval letter via email. With this letter, you’re able to get a visa on arrival at the international airport of Vietnam.
This solution is convenient for all the travelers who come in Vietnam by air and who don’t have time to go to the embassy.
Why choose us?
- Thousands of customers trusted and trust us
- We use the most reliable systems to protect your personal information (payment via Onepay, Paypal…)
- We will help you to choose the good processing mode selected
- We answer quickly and guarantee to be on time concerning the processing mode selected
- We guarantee a full refund if your application is denied.
How to get a "Visa on Arrival"?
- Submit application form online via http://visa4vietnam.com/apply-now
- Receive our replies for details via email
- Pay the Service fee for visa approval letter via Onepay, Paypal or Western Union
- Receive the approval letter (private) after the processing time (from 1 hour to 3 days)
- Bring visa approval letter and pay directly the stamping fee in USD by cash only to Immigration officers at the international airports (Hochiminh, Hanoi, Danang, Nha Trang, Hai Phong, Phu Quoc) in Vietnam.
- Get your visa on arrival.
Payment of Visa Approval Letter & Stamping fee as indicated in the table below:
TOURIST VISA ON ARRIVAL
|1-2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 pax upward|
|1 month||12||10||8||6||See here||US$25|
|3 months||21||19||17||15||See here||US$25|
|1 month||17||15||12||10||See here||
For a business visa, you contact us via email "email@example.com" or via livechat.
Promotion: We would like to discount 2US$/person for all the applications applicable until June 30th, 2017.
Announcement: Vietnamese government is free visa for more citizens 5 countries:United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and Italy, when they come to Vietnam. It is extended until 30 June 2018.
It means the citizens from these 5 countries mentioned above will free one time visa for entering Vietnam within 14 to 15days of staying in Vietnam since the day they get the entry permit to Vietnam. The visa will required to apply in 30 days for re-entry.