What is a "Vietnam Visa on Arrival"?
A visa on arrival in Vietnam is a legal procedure for issuing visas. You apply online by just a few clicks of the mouse. You will receive a PRIVATE visa approval letter via email after the waiting period that is most convenient for you (2 hours/urgent to 3 working days/regular). This solution is convenient for all travelers who come to Vietnam by air, and then receive a visa on arrival at any of the international airports in Vietnam.
Why choose us?
- Thousands of satisfied customers who trust Visa4Vietnam
- Our PRIVATE Approval Letters insure complete confidentiality
- Choice of turnaround times
- Personal online support and swift resolution of problems
- Guarantee of a full refund should your application be denied
How to get a "Visa on Arrival"?
- Submit application form online at http://visa4vietnam.com/apply-now
- Receive our reply for details via email
- Pay the fee (no hidden charge) via credit card or Paypal
- Receive the VOA Approval Letter via email & print
- On arrival pay the stamping fee at any international airport in Vietnam
- Receive your visa sticker in the passport (extra service: Fast Track Services)
Payment of Visa Approval Letter & Stamping fee as indicated in the table below:
TOURIST VISA ON ARRIVAL
(Promotion for Single entry visa apply from Oct 1st to Nov 30th)
Normal processing in 2 business days (1month) - 05 business days (3months)
|Urgent 2,4,8 hours Weekend & Holiday||Stamping Fee (US$/person)|
|1-2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 pax upward|
1 month (Promotion)
3 month (Promotion)
40 (only USA)
|50 (only USA)||See here||135|