What is a "Vietnam Visa on Arrival"?
A visa on arrival in Vietnam is a legal procedure for issuing visas. We take care of everything. You apply information just by a few clicks of mouse. After 1 hour to 3 days (it depends of the processing mode that you selected) to receive your private visa approval letter via email. With this letter, you’re able to get a visa on arrival at the international airport of Vietnam.
This solution is convenient for all the travelers who come in Vietnam by air and who don’t have time to go to the embassy.
Why choose us?
- Thousands of customers trusted and trust us
- We use the most reliable systems to protect your personal information (payment via Onepay, Paypal…)
- We will help you to choose the good processing mode selected
- We answer quickly and guarantee to be on time concerning the processing mode selected
- We guarantee a full refund if your application is denied.
How to get a "Visa on Arrival"?
- Submit application form online via http://visa4vietnam.com/apply-now
- Receive our replies for details via email
- Pay the Service fee for visa approval letter via Onepay, Paypal or Western Union
- Receive the private approval letter after the processing time (from 1 hour to 3 days)
- Bring visa approval letter and pay directly the stamping fee in USD by cash only to Immigration officers at the international airports (Hochiminh, Hanoi, Danang, Nha Trang, Hai Phong, Phu Quoc) in Vietnam.
- Get your visa on arrival.
Payment of Visa Approval Letter & Stamping fee as indicated in the table below:
TOURIST VISA ON ARRIVAL
|1-2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 pax upward|
|1 month||11||9||8||6||See here||US$25|
|3 months||19||17||15||13||See here||US$25|
|1 month||16||14||11||9||See here||
Note: Immigration department doesn't issue a visa approval letter (normal processing time) on 25th April & on 28th April - 1st May 2018. In case urgent, contact us to do a visa approval letter urgent with the same fee as weekend/holiday.